Meetings and Events
We offer a range of packages for meetings and events.
Our all-inclusive 24-hour package includes the following services:
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks, pastries, dried fruit and fruit all day
- Light lunch with two courses, soft drinks included
- Homemade cake in the afternoon
- Three-course dinner in the evening (drinks extra)
- Event room including basic conference equipment and materials
- Single or double guest room with breakfast
Genueser Country House:
€148 per person per day
€168 per person per day
Drinks during and after dinner and all alcoholic drinks will be charged separately.
Please get in touch if you wish to plan your event individually.
Why not stage your conference in unspoiled surroundings on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast? Our experienced team will help you arrange your event and ensure that your meeting is a success. We provide everything you need, from fully-equipped conference rooms to great food and a personal atmosphere.
We have a total of 37 guest rooms in three glorious locations.
Organise your conference in unspoiled surroundings on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast. Our experienced team will help you arrange your event and ensure that your meeting is a success. We offer everything you need, from fully-equipped multi-function rooms to great food and a personal atmosphere.
We have a total of 37 guest rooms, spread across three glorious locations.
If you have any special requests, please get in touch. We will do everything we can to make your stay a success.
We have a total of six multi-fiunction conference rooms that we can set up according to your own personal requirements.
For more details, please follow these links:
- Conference rooms in the main hotel >
- Conference rooms in our country house >
- Conference equipment and materials >
The beautiful surroundings at the Genueser Schiff offer a wide variety of options for your off-time.
Please contact us if you have special requests – we will do everything we can to make your stay a success.
- Water sports, with sailing and surf schools
- Dance classes
- Drumming classes
- 18 + 9-hole golf course (five kilometres away, with green fee discount for guests)
- Bike and e-bike rentals
- Day trips to Fehmarn, Kiel and Lübeck
- Visits to local historic manors and country houses
- Guided nature walk or our special "Herrenhaustour"
- Pilates, yoga, running, hiking
- Maritime museum, local history museum and the Molfsee open-air museum