Small but perfectly formed, our private sauna is avilable for up to four guests as a bio-sauna (57°C) or traditional Finnish sauna (95°C).
- 1 to 4 persons, 1¾ hours
- Fruit, mineral water, slippers and towels included
- The sauna is available at the following times:
08:00 – 09:45
10:00 – 11:45
12:00 – 13:45
14:00 – 15:45
20:00 – 21:45
- The bio-sauna is free for hotel guests from 16:00 – 19:45
- Bathrobes are availalbe for a once-only fee of €5
€28 for one or two persons
€49 for four persons
Please contact the front desk for reservations.
The surroundings of our hotel offer a huge variety of recreational activities:
- 18 + 9-hole golf course (five kilometres away, with green fee discount for guests)
- Sailing, surfing and paragliding
- Tennis, miniature golf, pony riding and carriage rides
- Fishing nearby, fly fishing in front of the hotel
- Bird sanctuary tours
- Lippe fishing harbour and marina
- Motte and bailey castle with medieval warehouses and natrual histroy museum
- Panker Estate with manor house, shops, galleries and Trakhener stud farm
- Maritime museum, local history museum and the Molfsee open-air museum
- Day trips to Fehmarn, Kiel, Lübeck, the city of Plön and the lakes of Holsteinische Schweiz ('The Switzerland of the North')
- Karl May Festival in Bad Segeberg
- Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival
- Hiking and biking
Golfers are spoiled for choice, with a total of eleven courses scattered like a string of pearls along the Baltic Sea coast. The nearest one is just a few minutes away, while the furthest is an hour's drive from our hotel.
Our overnight guests receive a green fee discount at the Hohwacht Golf & Country Club – all the more reason to take a swing in the fresh sea air.
For more details on the local club, click here.
Every Wednesday from April to September we invite our guests to join us on a guided e-bike tour of the local castles and manor houses. The tour begins at 11:00, lasts about four hours and costs €30 per person.
The tour you will take you to the region's most beautiful castles and manor houses, and provides interesting and entertaining facts about the founders and former and current residents. In other words, it is a mobile lesson in the history of Schleswig-Holstein.
There is a good chance that you will encounter a herd of fallow deer or a graceful sea eagle on your way. And don't worry, this tour is not about speed or breaking recrods. You will have plenty of time to stop and enjoy the sights of Rantzau Castle, Panker Castle and the famous 'Hessenstein' with its fantastic panoramic views.