Our restaurants serve modern interpretations of traditional local dishes. We use fresh locally and organically grown ingredients whenever possible. Freshly caught fish from the nearby harbour, game from local forests and our hand-picked wines give you plenty of choice, so you are sure to find something you like.
We take great pride in providing a relaxed and personal atmosphere. We offer a selection of locations for indoor and outdoor dining:
- The Grand White Lounge with its uninterrupted sea view (1)
- The Garden Lounge with its own terrace (2)
- The Fireplace Lounge (3)
- The first-floor Beakfast Room with its panoramic view over the Baltic Sea (4)
- The Bistro Bar (5)
- ‘Strandkorbcafé’ (Beach Chair Café) (6)
- ‘Traumkörbe’ (double wicker beach chairs) (7)
Our hotel is open all year.
For more information about meetings and parties, please call: +49 4381 7533
Our traditional English tea includes:
- Open sandwiches with roast beef, egg, cucumber and smoked salmon
- Scones with homemade strawberry jam, orange jam and clotted cream
- Lemon and chocolate cake, ginger biscuits
- A pot of tea or your choice of hot drinks
Please make a reservation, especially for larger groups
Price: €19.50 per person
€29.50 including a glass of champagne
Whatever size your event, it is always a feast for your palate, whether you choose a buffet meal or eat à la carte.
Our menus always match our delicious dishes with appropriate wines. If you can't find exactly what you need, feel free to discuss your requirements with our chef.
Whether you choose our traditional Schleswig-Holstein Buffet or our famous Mediterranean Buffet, if your first bite makes the other choices on offer seem less important, then we have done a good job!
If you have special requests, our experienced team is happy to advise you on the buffet selection. We also offer a home buffet service, even if you don't live by the sea!