Small but perfectly formed, our private sauna is avilable for up to four guests as a bio-sauna (57°C) or traditional Finnish sauna (95°C).
- 1 to 4 persons, 1¾ hours
- Fruit, mineral water, slippers and towels included
- The sauna is available at the following times:
08:00 – 09:45
10:00 – 11:45
12:00 – 13:45
14:00 – 15:45
20:00 – 21:45
- The bio-sauna is free for hotel guests from 16:00 – 19:45
- Bathrobes are availalbe for a once-only fee of €5
€28 for one or two persons
€49 for four persons
Please contact the front desk for reservations.
The surroundings of our hotel offer a huge variety of recreational activities:
- 18 + 9-hole golf course (five kilometres away, with green fee discount for guests)
- Sailing, surfing and paragliding
- Tennis, miniature golf, pony riding and carriage rides
- Fishing nearby, fly fishing in front of the hotel
- Bird sanctuary tours
- Lippe fishing harbour and marina
- Motte and bailey castle with medieval warehouses and natrual histroy museum
- Panker Estate with manor house, shops, galleries and Trakhener stud farm
- Maritime museum, local history museum and the Molfsee open-air museum
- Day trips to Fehmarn, Kiel, Lübeck, the city of Plön and the lakes of Holsteinische Schweiz ('The Switzerland of the North')
- Karl May Festival in Bad Segeberg
- Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival
- Hiking and biking
Golfers are spoiled for choice, with a total of eleven courses scattered like a string of pearls along the Baltic Sea coast. The nearest one is just a few minutes away, while the furthest is an hour's drive from our hotel.
Our overnight guests receive a green fee discount at the Hohwacht Golf & Country Club – all the more reason to take a swing in the fresh sea air.
For more details on the local club, click here.